Need advice. | Children of Divorce | Forums

Visitors, we encourage you to take part in these forums so each forum can build up to a sufficient traffic volume to provide a diverse dialogue. Contact us if you have any ideas, questions or concerns.

These forums are used by parents, grandparents, and child specialists of the Mid-Columbia region who practice and appreciate civil dialogue. Any visitors using uncivil dialogue will be banned from these forums.

You must be logged in to post

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Search Forums:


Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Need advice.


11:25 pm
December 22, 2016



New Member

posts 1


Post edited 11:29 pm – December 22, 2016 by Lisa254

Hey! I really wanna know whether this is really true.  I found this blog and from then I'm really tensed about it. My son, who is 16 year old, is suffering from schizophrenia. He is however, under treatment currently, and is prescribed with this medicine, Risperdal.  Now I'm not sure whether I should change his medicine or continue with the same, cause this medicine was doing well actually. I'm really confused and need advice. 

Love can happen again. 

About the Mid-Columbia Parenting Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 19

Currently Online:
3 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 27
Topics: 8245
Posts: 7230


There are 3674 Members

There is 1 Admin

Top Posters:

gbalychik – 7224
mkm – 3
Matt – 1
Lisa254 – 1

Recent New Members: gbalychik, Lisa254, raltay, mootune, Karla Beck, SherriG

Administrators: admin (1 Post)