The Drew Bledsoe Foundation’s very popular “Parenting With Dignity” program is being presented starting April 30th. The course is taught by Mac and Barbara Bledsoe (parents of pro quarterback Drew Bledsoe) via a 9-part video series.
This popular video series will make you laugh and cry, and is full of simple yet very effective parenting tools for ages 1-18. Some of what Parents and Grandparents will learn are how to raise children to:
- Be responsible, independent, and goal-oriented
- Overcome today’s culture of sex, drugs, violence, and apathy
- Become the best they can be, in every aspect of their lives (behaviorally, emotionally, socially, academically)
As well as how to
- Eliminate problems with discipline
- Build or repair parent/child relationships
- Have a household free of arguing and conflict
The entire program takes about 12 hours. The first 90 minutes of course can be used as a preview for those parents wanting a free peek at the course.
The classes are held Saturdays April 30th, May 7th and 14th from 12:45 to 5:00 PM.
All 3 Saturdays must be attended for entire course.