Mid-Columbia Parenting is presenting their full 12-hour Bledsoe “Parenting with Dignity” video series starting February 9th. This parenting workshop features Mac and Barbara Bledsoe (parents of pro quarterback Drew Bledsoe), and this program has been featured on the TODAY Show, ABC’s 20/20, CBN, and on countless other national and local radio and television programs.
These workshops cover every aspect of parenting, and typically include a live Skype session with the Bledsoe’s. Parents, grandparents, teachers and childcare providers will learn are how to raise children to:
▪ Build a strong self-concept/character
▪ Make the right decisions about behavior
▪ Withstand peer pressure
▪ Overcome today’s culture of sex, drugs, violence and apathy
▪ Become the best they can be, in every aspect of their lives (behaviorally, emotionally, socially, and academically)
As well as obtain the tools to be able to:
▪ Get children to obey without you having to demand obedience
▪ Communicate well with your teenager
▪ Have an effective discipline program and still maintain strong and loving relationships with your children
▪ Have a household free of arguing and conflict
Date and Location:
Saturday afternoons 12:45 to 4:45 PM starting February 9th and ending February 23rd at the SECU building, 807 W. Vineyard in Kennewick (next to bowling alley). Fee is $30. Register online at midcolumbiaparenting.org or contact Mark at 845-2092.