Mid-Columbia Parenting is presenting the Drew Bledsoe Foundation “Parenting with Dignity” video series. This parenting workshop features Mac and Barbara Bledsoe (parents of pro quarterback Drew Bledsoe), and has been featured on the TODAY Show, ABC’s 20/20, CBN, and on countless other national and local radio and television programs. Scholarly research shows that comprehensive workshops like these, which include role play and customized followup for each parent if desired, is the format that effectively and permanently solves issues.
These workshops cover every aspect of parenting, and typically include a live Skype session with Mac Bledsoe. Parents, grandparents, teachers and childcare providers will learn are how to raise children to:
- Make the right decisions about behavior
- Overcome today’s culture of sex, drugs, violence and apathy
- Become the best they can be, in every aspect of their lives (behaviorally, emotionally, socially, and academically)
As well as obtain the tools to be able to:
- Get children to obey without you having to demand obedience
- Communicate well with your teenager
- Repair relationships with your children
- Have an effective discipline program and still maintain strong and loving relationships with your children
- Have a household free of arguing and conflict
Times are Monday and Wednesday evenings 6:30-8:00 pm starting Wednesday October 2nd and ending October 30th at the YMCA, 741 South Dayton St. Kennewick. Fee is $39. Register online at Eventbrite or contact Mark at 845-2092.
A free 45 minute preview of the workshop is available Monday September 30th at 6:30 PM at same location.